Frank White

Francis (known as Frank) Sibbald White studied at the School of Architecture, Edinburgh College of Art. He was the RIBA Recognised Schools Bronze Medallist in 1953 and was admitted ARIBA in 1956 and ARIAS in 1960. He joined the practice of Henry Wylie & Partners by 1964. After leaving, he then worked with his brother until setting up on his own account in North Berwick. Frank's main love was drawing and painting – he exhibited with the Macaulay Gallery in Stenton - however, for all his academic achievements, he set greater store by his ability to play the mouth organ. For this he won many certificates at the Auchtermuchty Festival.